Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally!!

Hey Baby,

It has felt like I have been pregnant for so long and not known if you were a boy or girl! Finally yesterday we had the pleasure of seeing Kevin our ultrasound tech...so funny...anyways...I was so excited. I had a hard time sleeping that's how excited I was. People have been asking me what I wanted but I feel like wanting you to be a boy or girl would be unfair to you. None of us had any control over what gender you were and in my mind both have there pros and in no way did I want to be disappointed!! How rude of your mommy to be sad about your gender. So I decided to not get my hopes set on anything. So yesterday was the big day and you weren't cooperating very well but Kevin was determined to get a picture of you. They showed us a couple of times but couldn't get a very convincing picture so, I turned on to my side and then you fell with your legs wide open. It was pretty obvious what you were. Daddy and I smiled at each other. We were so excited. Life will forever be an adventure because....


WooHoo...you are a boy!!! and more importantly, growing healthy. I am so excited that you are a boy, I'm not so excited that we don't have so many boy names for you yet...it will come, just you wait. You and your big brother Jake are going to have the best time. I can't wait for the two of you to be running around, pretending to be pirates or cowboys. You are your brother are going to share a room and have tons of adventures. Below is the picture proving you are a boy, I know you can't see it but trust me, you are a boy.



Being Pregnant with you has been a totally different experience this time around. Some of the same aches and pains but this time I'm much more exhausted, chasing after your brother is hard work. The funniest thing though, has got to be that my brain has disappeared. Whole conversations and events have slipped my mind. Look what you are doing to your mother! There hasn't been much to complain about, you are healthy and growing a human is hard work on your body.  



I can't wait to find a name for you and to start making things for you. My mind is already racing with ideas! You are one blessed boy and coming into a house that is full of love for you already. Your brother Jake is excited to meet you, he talks to you and drives his cars over my tummy to show you. You are so special to us, baby boy, and we can't wait to meet you. I can't wait to watch your personality come out and to hear you laugh. Life is going to be so great with you in it. Keep cooking but I seriously can't wait to meet you. Even if this is the last time I am ever pregnant it has been great, I couldn't ask for more. 

Love, Mama/ blessed with boys!!

2 comments:

  1. aww, congratulations!!! A boy, what a blessing!!! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! :O) We're doing the double girl thing in our house!

    ReplyDelete