Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Flutters

Hey Baby, 

I think I felt you move the other day. I was sitting, editing photos and flutter, flutter. I felt you flip. Since then I have been feeling you flip about and even push on me. You are already like your brother...kicking me until you are comfortable. It makes me so happy to feel you. Not only does it give me huge peace of mind to know that you are there, moving and healthy. But, I just love to get to know you by your kicking and gymnastics. Soon I will be feeling much more of you but for now the flutters warm my heart. I can't wait till your daddy can feel you! He loves that, it's one way he gets to connect with you before you are born. Otherwise it's just you and me, baby! I love the closeness we have now and forever really but there is something so magical about my body taking care of yours! It's such a blessing to have you!! 

Love, 
Mama/looking forward to more baby kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment