Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big Belly!!

Hey Jack,
You have been cooking in my tummy for about 33 weeks. You are about the size of a cabbage. It feels like  you have gotten huge over night...I mean look at you...Hello Baby!!


This week I have started to waddle really good. You haven't stopped kicking, you still have nightly dance parties and you kick my ribs every now and then. We are mostly ready for you to make your debut and I'm about ready for you to be here. It's funny that I forget about this time in pregnancy...I can't get comfortable in bed, my body is starting to ache, I'm tired, and just ready to hold you. 


I want you to keep cooking...but don't get to comfortable in there I would really like you to be born in February...no holding out for March...they will induce me before then but I don't want to force you out...that wasn't fun with Jake. I really want to know what it's like to go into labor and drive to the hospital breathing...not nervous wondering what labor is like. 

Whatever happens it will be great...because we get you! This week I have had a little more energy, I think I'm just extra motivated to get the house ready and clean for you. I haven't been craving anything specific...breakfast food really sounds good...eggs, sausage, hash browns...yumm!! My clothes are starting to not fit so well...no more stretching regular shirts out...now it's all maternity clothes. We are all so excited to meet you, to see what you will be like and who you will look like. 

Keep cooking baby!! 

Love, 
Mama/ ready to have you in my arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment