Friday, January 6, 2012

My Little Artist

Hey Jake, 

remember the easel you got for Christmas...and those finger paints I made you??

Well, we busted them out the other day...you had been asking since Christmas Day and we finally found time! 

So, here you are finger painting for the first time!


 At first you only dipped one finger and painted

Then you started dunking your whole hand 

 Then you started picking up paint out of one jar and dropping it in another..."I colors mixing mama!"

I think you had more fun playing with the paint than actually painting! 

I'm so glad that you liked it...you used to hate getting dirty and having stuff on your hands!

 This is one of the cutest faces you make...you were drawing a fast race car, you were moving your hand up and down saying, "faster, faster, faster" 

This easel is very cool, it has a white board on the other side and Grandma got you dry erase crayons in your stocking for Christmas...Perfect!! 

You have such focus when you color...and pretty good hand position too! 

You love coloring...every night since Christmas you have colored on this thing, you have gone through quite a lot of paper, but you love it. I am so glad that you love art! I'm excited to try new things with you this year! 

Love, 
Mama/ I love to color with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment