Saturday, January 14, 2012

Family Day at the Beach

Daddy started his new job on Saturday. So to soak up our last non-working day together, we went to the beach.
We love spending time together, and we all love the beach so we had a great time!
Here are some pictures of our day!

You loved playing in the sand! Squishing it between your toes and letting it sift through your fingers.

The water was pretty chilly but you had to stick your toes in. As soon as I took this picture a big wave came and I had to grab you and run! You thought it was hysterical!

Jack, you were there too!

More playing in the sand!

Daddy dug a hole, you helped and then stuck your feet in so we buried them!
You thought it was so funny. You stood there and shouted "Ahh, I'm stuck!" and giggled. As soon as we pulled you out you wanted right back in.

The sun was shining and it was fairly warm. It was such a beautiful day. One that is burned in my mind. I just love being with you boys! It's so wonderful to just enjoy each others company. I am such a blessed woman!

I had to prove I was here too!

With Daddy having a new job I know it will take some getting used to. I have already explained to you a few times, why Daddy has to go to work. The first few nights at bed time you would cry, "I don't want Dada to leave!". It broke Daddy's heart. There is nothing more he would rather do than stay home with you. But, someone has to make money for us to live...sadly. So, your Daddy, the great man that he is, sucks it up everyday and goes to work to provide for us, because he loves us. That's not saying Daddy doesn't like his job, he really does like it! This job will allow your daddy to either have breakfast with us or dinner and bed time. Sometimes both! The Lord has so graciously provided us with exactly what we needed...no more...no less. Well, actually way more than I could ever have thought to ask for! He truly is our provider, remember that boys, He always provides what we need when we are faithful and follow Him!

It's been an adjustment for all of us, with Daddy going back to work but, I feel so grateful! It's been good for me, I've had to step up and be productive, we spend time together and I get most of the house work done! It's the team work of Mommy and Daddy that make our life happen!

This was a great day, a great way to kick off our new beginning!

Love,
Mommy/ Daddy's new job is close to the beach...that means many more trips are in our future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment