Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Muddy Puddles!


Hey Jake,





It has been raining for the past couple of days. Today we woke up and it was sunny! So we went out side to enjoy the weather, we put on your froggy boots, which you LOVE, and went exploring!





We walked all around in the dirt (the joy of living on 10 acres) and you kept looking down to see if your boot were muddy. They were, but only slightly. You were wanting them to get really muddy. So we kept walking and you found, literally, the only puddle left after the rain. 





I suggested that you go jump in it...little did I know just how much you would love muddy puddle jumping!







First big jump!









"Look Mommy, I in the mud!"






You were really enjoying your self.






Big splashes!






I love letting you get dirty!






This is the joy of childhood!






You only got stuck a few times..."Mama, I stuck in the mud...help please!"






Those froggy boots worked great! You loved looking at them in the mud.






"I happy jumping in the mud!"






So cute!






Muddy boots!






One more big splash before nap time!






The after math...





These pictures make me feel slightly red neck...you in your monster truck shirt, jumping in mud, standing on a truck. Oh well, I am so thankful that you get to grow up here. With space to run and explore! I would say this is why I love having boys...but really any child that ends up in our family I'm sure will love puddle jumping! What's not to love?!?!





I love that you get to grow up like this Jake...with tractors, trucks and dirt! You are your brother will have a blast out here! 





Love, 


Mommy/ I need to get me some boots too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment