Wednesday, February 1, 2012

37 Weeks...


Well, here we are baby week 37! As I'm sitting here writing this I'm having Braxton Hicks...it's reminding me of what labor felt like and I feel slightly crazy for my decision to enter into it again. But the out come is so worth it. You are so worth it. Not that labor is the worst thing on earth. Yes, painful. But so very empowering. My body was designed to do this and its amazing to watch it work. 

This week: I feel huge. People have been looking at me like my situation is so sad. There are a few women who look at me like...whoa...she's huge and crazy! Turning over in bed makes me feel like a whale. I have been waddling for a while now but this week you dropped and now my sideways momentum seems greater than my forward. I have been craving strawberry pop tarts...oh I love those things. I could eat them all the time! We have continued to clean and prepare for you, I finally feel like you could arrive and we could make it. You love to kick your Daddy, at night we cuddle on the couch and your daddy puts his hand on my tummy and you kick like crazy! 

This Monday, I had to call my midwife. I spotted a little. She said not to worry, to keep track of your movements and to rest. She said that can happen when I start dilating! So here's hoping you are making some progress! I have an appointment tomorrow so we shall see how you are. I am so excited, and a little nervous to bring you into this world. 

We have been having a crazy time with Daddy's new insurance and trying to figure out where we can deliver and who can deliver you. This last week I found out that there is this thing called transitional care and it will cover the delivery by my midwife!! I was not so happy about having to change Dr. so far into pregnancy. Well, apparently no woman is, so way to go medical insurance on providing that little bit of help! 

Here are a few pictures of you...

I feel like you grew so much this week...probably about half a pound!





Baby Love!

Sunday is our shower Nana is throwing! I feel so blessed that she is doing that for us! Sometimes with the second baby's we don't get one but she saw to it that we had one! She is one great Nana!! You will love her!! In fact your Grandparents are a pretty awesome bunch. You are one blessed baby to have 4 Grandparents to love on you!! (and a few Great-grandparents too!!)

Keep growing sweet baby...we can't wait to meet you! 

Love, 
Mommy/ these Braxton Hicks are no joke...I hope they turn into something real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment