Friday, February 10, 2012

More Pregnancy Pics!

I really can't help it..I love pictures of myself. Ok that's not true, I'm not usually a fan of photos of myself, but it's something I'm trying to work on. I figure for the sake of documentation I should be in some photos and so should your Daddy. But it's also for you boys, I want you to have not only your lives documented but our families life! So, your Daddy took some pictures of me with Jack in my tummy...the ones with Daddy in them Uncle Matt took. I think they turned out great. In fact I was pleasantly surprised when I had more than a few to put up. So here they are!!

Your Mommy is a photographer not a model so...let's just keep that in mind.

I do love when your Daddy takes pictures of me...my smiles look more real. 

I think this one is my favorite...I'm not usually into contemplative for no reason shots but I think this looks nice!

This will be my new Facebook profile photo in a few seconds!

I think I was watching Jake walk down the stairs...no handrail usage of course!!

still watching...a mama's work is never done!

Love that golden sun!

Your Daddy and Mommy!!

Your Daddy is so silly!! 

Boys, don't ask...


One last cute one...

Oh, your Daddy....he makes us all laugh so much!!

I'm sorry your parents are so weird boys. But, I think you will grow to love it. We love life and we love you so we are bound to have fun along the way!!

Love, Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment