Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh Boy, 38 weeks...

You are full term little man...that means you can come at any time now and be healthy...usually and hopefully. 

Your sweet Nana threw us a shower this last weekend!! It was so much fun!
Here are a few Pictures!!

Water bottles...because these days I'm drinking a lot of water!!

Paper straws...because they are so cute and fun!

Mustache Cupcake toppers...aren't they the cutest?!?!

My favorite snacks! 

The snack table! So your Nana...bought my favorite candy...bunch a' crunch off the internet in super bulk just for the party...she's the best!!

All the ladies with their mustaches!!!

Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated with us...we love you!!

Even your brother got in on the mustache action!!

*Side note: I do love the little man theme but facial hair runs in the family! Plus your great grandpa Ray, where your middle name comes from had an awesome handlebar mustache...so I thought it very appropriate that your shower was covered in mustaches. Way to go Nana, you did a fantastic job!! I feel so blessed!!*

In other Pregnancy News: 

I had a doctors appointment yesterday, everything looks good. Your heartbeat is good and strong, you are head down, with your back on my left side...my midwife said that's good, labor tends to be easier with you on that side. You have dropped and I am dilated 1-2cm. So we are on our way little man!! 

On Monday, your Daddy gets to come with me to see you one last time before we meet you! We are so excited to meet you! Your Daddy keeps telling me everyday that he can't wait to meet you! At our Monday appointment I'll have another exam and they might do this thing called stripping membranes. Just the sound of it is painful...It supposedly hurts. So, I'm a little nervous for that. But really what is a little pain in the grand scheme of labor and labor is only a few hours of my life. We can get through it! Temporary pain...lasting joy! 

I can't believe the time is finally arriving. We are going to have a family of 4. In all honesty you could decide to come in March but I'm really hoping for sooner than that. But soon, you will be in our arms. I keep picturing this moment of you meeting your brother and the four of us being together as a family! Oh, my heart just crumbles! Soon!! So very very soon!!

Love, Mama/Can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment