Friday, February 17, 2012

Adventures with Grandpa

Hey Jake,
Today you went on your second outdoor adventure with Grandpa. Last week was your first outing, you specifically were looking for free rocks...you found them of course. This week you were just excited to go exploring! Your Grandpa loves theses times with you. It's time, just the two of you, to hang out! Today you walked our 10 acres of land, down to the end of the street to look at the horses, played with your trike, swing a little and rode in your wagon. 

You also picked these flowers. One is for me and the rest are for you, you said. These are the first of many flowers to come I'm sure. It warms my heart that you think of me when you are hanging out with someone else. 




You were so excited to put your flowers in a vase....I know this isn't a vase but you had little buds and I wanted you to be able to see them...so this cup worked best. You put your flowers in and we put a little bit of water in the bottom. You the vase around with you all over the house...with me freaking out behind you, because you nearly spilled it several times. Then you set it on the ground and as you were telling me you weren't going to spill it...you kicked it over. I was very glad that I only put a few drops of water in. We re-filled the cup and put it up on a shelf...you weren't too happy about that. 

Anyway, you love your adventures with Grandpa. I am so thankful that you have an awesome Grandpa that loves to hang out with you!! He loves to do things with you and teach you new things. He is a lot of fun...I know...He's my dad!! Enjoy those moments Jake...not every boy is so lucky to have a Grandpa that likes to play with them. We are truly blessed with the family we have!!

Love, 
Mommy/totally took a shower while you where on your adventure!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment