Tuesday, February 14, 2012

39 Weeks...and a big brother!!

Hey Jackson,
Yesterday your Daddy and I went to the Doctor. We got to see you for the last time before we hold you!! I'm so excited to hold you but it is so fascinating to see you in my tummy. I understand why you are hanging out more than I would like. You look comfy. You had your hands up by your face, maybe even sucking a thumb...your brother never did that. You are face down...Hallelujah and head down of course. They took lots of measurements and guessed your weight to be around 9 lbs. 5 oz. already. Babies usually put on 1/2 a pound each week from here on out. So, I need you to come out! The midwife stripped my membranes...not too painful, I might have her do it again if we make it to our next appointment on Tuesday. I am also going to try and see a Chiropractor this week to see if he can jumpstart some things. If nothing else he can help relieve some back pain. 

Everywhere I go I catch people looking at me and their eyes get huge and I can only imagine what's going through their heads..."Whoa....that ladies huge!!" It's really funny...I get some enjoyment out of it!!

I really would like you to come soon...Not just that I'm huge and done but I would really like to give birth to you naturally. I really want to know what non-medically induced labor feels like, I want to know what it feels like to go into labor...I think it could be great...as great as labor can be! 

So while we are waiting for you here are some pictures of me and your big brother...we finally got some!


Your big brother is a mover and wasn't having this photo shoot at all. 


Your Daddy took these pictures...he did a great job with what was given to him!


 He wasn't such a big fan of standing still...I don't think he realizes that cameras don't capture motion...well they do, in blurs!!


Your big brother loves to lay his head on you and cuddle. 


Yesterday Jake told you to come out and play cars with him. I have a feeling we will spend many hours...the three of us on the floor, playing cars. 


Jake kept saying "Happy Valentines Day!!"


Happy Valentines Day....we love you little brother!! 


So excited to meet you!!


Sharing some love.


Come out baby Jack!!

can't wait to meet you little man!! 

Now I'm going to go do some jumping jacks...haha...get it...

Love, Mommy/ So ready to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment