Monday, February 20, 2012

The first fight!!

Yes, it's true...you brothers have had your first fight and one of you isn't even born yet!! 

It was quite the ridiculous scene!! 

Jake and I were laying on the couch...that's were we have been a lot recently. Jake had his head on my tummy and Jack kicked Jakes head...pretty hard too. 

Jakob sat up and said "No Jackson!"...he has never call him Jackson before. 

Then Jake said, "I hit baby Jack...hit, hit, hit!" and you hit my tummy! 

It really hurt and I was so shocked by what had just happened. Jake has never hit before!

So I had to explain that we don't hit, mommy, baby brother or anyone! 

Jake, you quickly apologized to me and baby Jack. It was one of the most shocking and funny things I have ever experienced as a mother...I didn't know babies could fight while in utero. Motherhood is always surprising!

Love, 
Mommy/ hoping the fighting doesn't continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment