Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brothers

You two are already so cute together. Jake, you will talk to Jack and he will just look at you and listen in wonder. He already admires his big brother and Jake you are so good to him. Kissing his head, wanting him to play cars with you, you are always saying things like, "I like baby jack" or "I love my baby". 

I am really excited to watch your relationship grow and to foster a friendship between you. Here are some pictures of some very cute brother moments...

Showing Jack how to drive a car

Holding hands

Helping Jack drive a car

Big Brother, Little Brother

Jake you were insisting on holding his hand...who am I to deny you...so cute!!

You did not like holding him...at all!!


Kisses

Jake, you were done taking pictures and wanted to read...

So you read to your little brother


I love that it looks like Jack is reading with you



These moment warm my heart so much. As much as you have struggled Jake with having this new little one invade your life you love him and have accepted him into your home. You are the keeper of the binky...you always know where it is and make sure we bring it with us wherever we go. These are the moment I have dreamed about. I had no idea that you would take to each other so quickly. It is my biggest prayer that you two grow up to love and like each other! That you will enjoy each others company and respect each other. Boys, I love you both with all my heart and I look forward to many more sweet brother moments. 

Love, 
Mommy/ so in love with both my boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment