Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life With Two


Hey Boys, 

Oh buddy...how do people do this? Ok it's not really that bad, but having two little ones is a challenge. One needs a diaper change the other one needs to be fed and I need to pee. Everyone seems to need something all at same time and it usually ends in one or more kids crying. It will get easier as time moves on. As Jack sleeps longer and Jake gets potty trained. Life is pretty unpredictable right now...which I'm not a huge fan of...I love having a routine but the whistle first year of life and really parenting in general is about adaptation to constant change. I keep sayings can't wait until...but the right now is pretty good. We watch too much TV and I feel like all I do is nurse a baby and change diapers, not a whole lot gets done around here but that ok for now. Soon things will change, soon Jack will go down f or regular naps and I can wash dishes and do laundry. But for now I have enjoyed staring into those sweet smoky blue infant eyes and cuddling with my cute toddlers and learning too many cartoon songs (boy do those get stuck in your head!). Life right now is all about bonding with our new baby. Soon life will get more complicated with a wiggling moving baby. So for now I am learning to enjoy keeping things simple. I have to admit I couldn't imagine life without my mom around too. She makes meal times happen...with less screaming too!



We can do it boys...this thing called life! We will figure it out as we go!

Love, Mommy/ have patience as I figure this whole multiple kids thing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment