Friday, March 23, 2012

Jack is 1 Month Old!!

Today you are one moth old, Jack. I can't believe how fast this month has gone but that the same time I feel like we've never been with out you. 

You are quite an opinionated little one. Not overly fussy you just know what you like. You love sleeping on your tummy...which is a bummer, we have to put you to sleep on your back because of SIDS. But you sleep on your tummy on the couch next to us...closely supervised. 
You don't love your binky
You absolutely love your Daddy...you love looking at him, watching him talk and you love sleeping on his chest! Your Daddy loves that you love him. 
You are quite the little eater...we are breastfeeding and you eat about every two hours. At night you go three to five hours in between feedings. 
You are also quite the pooper...you evacuate your bowels with such force! You have pooped on me three times so far. (I forgot about this from your brother...one of those dramatic things I must have blocked out.)
You love to be held and sleep best that way but you do great at night in your bassinet. 
You love to sit up/ be propped up so you can be with everyone and see whats going on. 
You love your big brother...you study him as he runs and jumps.
You have tears!! You are the only infant I have ever know that was born with tears. You don't cry tears all the time just when you are terribly upset. 
You love to 'talk' to us...you coo and move your mouth...you just want so badly to be involved.
You smile while you sleep and occasionally at me or Daddy.
You chuckle in your sleep...it is the cutest thing I have ever heard!!
You are starting to look more and more like your Daddy everyday but you still look so much like your brother!
Our dog Ted is so intrigued with you...he's not sure what to think of you and the noises you make, he doesn't like it when you cry.
You are learning to sleep through anything, I hope this continues it will make life so much easier...but really who can blame you if it does't, everyone sleeps best in their bed when it's quiet!
You have out grown all of your newborn clothes and are currently wearing 3 month clothes. 
You love to sleep outside in the sun...you sprawl out and sleep so deep! 
You have your Daddy's little crooked half smile...I think you do it just to mock me sometimes! You are your fathers son!
You are very strong and love to hold your head up. We do regular tummy time but your favorite is to lay on Daddy or my chest and do push ups. You lift your head so high and loose control and smash into our faces! 

It's amazing to me all the personality you have at 1 month. It's so fun to watch you grow...the fun is just beginning!

Here are your stats:
14 lbs. 8oz. (you gained 4 1/2 lbs. from last month...I told you, you like to eat!)
and
23 inches long

Each month we are going to take a picture in this chair...I'm so excited to see how you grow!




Here is the rest of your one month photo shoot! 

Hooray...I'm one month old!!

mom what are you doing?

sweet little feet

brother love

i love this little face

my little monkey

dino boy!

i love this hat on you. 

You are a treasured part of our family already Jack. I think our family is complete...but I'm not making the final call on that for a few more months. 

You are a precious little boy and I am so excited for our life together. We love you so much sweet Jackson!




No comments:

Post a Comment