Friday, March 9, 2012

Newborn Photos

Well my sweet Jack, you might as well get used to this now...there will be TONS of pictures of you over your life time. Your Mommy is a photographer. You will get very used to having me and my camera in your face, you will even grow to hate it at times. But your life will be documented...our life together will forever be frozen in time. You will like it later...well I hope so. I try to never force you guys to do anything...I just capture what naturally happens. 

This is you Jackson Ray. Three days old and so very very sweet. 

This is the chair that we will be taking monthly pictures in...I think it will be a fun way to see you grow over your first year of life!





















You are quite expressive already! You are so cute my little monkey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment