Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Few Family Pictures

It has been a while since we all got together in front of the camera. It takes a lot of effort so I'm not always up for the challenge of getting everyone ready, setting up the tripod and camera and then hopeing that everyone will be in a goodish mood to not look angry...it sometimes happens and sometimes it doesn't. Well the other night it happened...by force...but it happened! 

Sometimes being on a budget sucks...I would love to have someone else take pictures of us...as a photographer that's a hard thing to do but I would still love for it to happen, I know the importance of not only documenting your lives but our family together. It's not in the budget right now so because of it's importance we use our fantastic camera and a tripod to capture the way our family is right now. 

Please excuse your mothers hair...it was windy...






Oh family I love you...my heart is yours, everything I do, I do for you, all of you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment