Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The School Area

I'll call it a school area, although you could call it a school hallway...but that doesn't sound as nice. I really, really enjoy having a special spot for us to do school activities in. We do circle time on the floor out side the boys door and I moved a book shelf next to the desk to store all of our supplies. I got sick of running back and forth from a different area of our house. So here is a little tour...

Main wall...a desk, book shelf for storage, a cable for hanging art work (this week we were studying space), our calendar, a frame that holds the memory verse of the week and some artwork for some inspiration!

This is another shot of that wall...the mirror ended up there on accident but it has been great to keep Jack busy while Jake and I work, it has also come in handy for practicing facial expressions and emotions!

This is the opposite wall...a world map, a magnetic white board and that canvas will soon be a flannel board (just like sunday school way back when!!)

the frame that holds the verse of the week

Did  you know that there are no boy bible printables to be found...annoying. So I made some. Real mean trust in the Lord...so mustaches felt appropriate. 

because dinosaurs walked in love i'm sure...

This is from our first week...All about me...I just loved this so much it had to stay. 


I just love theses jars as storage...they look cute and as functional...perfect!!

See these things that look like big crayons...they are dry erase crayons and are amazing!! They don't smell terrible and they wipe off of just about anything with a microfiber cloth!

There little flashcards are from mr.printables and are so cute. Usually I make most of my own things because I'm never satisfied with what I find but these are great! 

I have really enjoyed putting this all together. It has been some work but I have loved putting together lessons and I'm excited for what I can teach next!!





No comments:

Post a Comment