Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Yearly Interview with Jakob

This is our second year doing an interview with Jake. I really look forward to doing this with him every year. He has such great answers! A few of the answers were guided or he was given a few things to choose from...I was just glad I got him to answer all of the questions with no protest! Boys...all they want to do is run and play! So here are Jake's answers to his Interview on his 3rd Birthday! PS...my comments are in parentheses!

What is your favorite color? Blue (this changes daily, it's usually blue, green sometimes red)

What is your favorite toy? Cash Register (he just got this as his party the night before and hasn't stopped playing with it...he probably plays cars most often.)

What is your favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates (this explains why we had a Neverland Pirates party)

What is your favorite food? Chicken nuggets, fires, apples and chocolate milk (standard McDonalds meal)

What is your favorite treat? Chocolate! (I was surprised by this answer, I would have thought lollipops)

What is your favorite drink? Bug Juice (a liquid sugar beverage)

What do you want to be when you grow up? A rally car driver (I still think this is so cool!)

What is one thing that you do awesomely? jump and run really fast (He was running and jumping as he was saying this...)

What are three words that describe you? fast, silly and strong (I gave him a few options and he chose these)

What is one thing that you dislike? 'going in the dark' (he won't walk into a dark room alone, it's a good way to keep him out of certain places)

What is your favorite book? 'Jungle Jeep' (this warms my heart...my aunt got him this book at his shower, she is no longer with us and this book reminds me of her every time!)

What is your favorite band/song? 'Tractor Tractor' by Slugs and Bugs and Butterflies (He asks me to sing this song daily!)

What is your favorite thing to learn about? 'School...colors...painting, I love painting' (I love that he loves painting!)

What makes you happy? 'my smile' (this answer surprised me...I think might mean he smiles when he's happy or he likes his smile...either way, cute answer)

What makes you sad? 'my heart makes me sad cause I don't like to grow up' (I'm not sure where this anxiety was coming from but this is a very honest and eye opening answer...could he already be dreading growing up?)

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? 'Play wrestle' (oh yeah it is, can't keep this kid from constantly jumping on Erik)

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? 'Play cars with ya' (I love how he said this...warms my heart)

Who is your best friend? Andrew DeLucca (he really enjoyed having him as his party)

Well there you have it. I really enjoyed hearing his answers this year, he didn't need very much guidance from me and he was so honest. Such a great boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment