Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Jake: a year in review

Here we are Jake, you are a whole year older. It's amazing how much you have grown this year! Sometimes it's hard to see just how much you have changed, being with you everyday, I loose sight of the little ways you have grown up. So, Here is a look back one your third year of life. 

January 2012...sweet little cowboy!

February 2012...new big brother!

March 2012...discovering the world outside!


April 2012...family camping trip!



May 2012...one little monkey jumping on my bed!

June 2012...super Jake!

July 2012...family vacation!

August 2012...Exploring Tahoe

September 2012...started pre-school homeschool!


October 2012...cuddly pajama boy!

November 2012...active boy!

December 2012...birthday boy!

Jake you have had quite a year! You have explored different places, become a big brother, conquered potty training and started pre-school! What a fun filled year it has been! You have become a well spoken polite little boy. You have brought so much joy to your family. Your little brother adores you, your Daddy is so proud of you and I am just enamored with you! You are a very special, very smart little boy. I can't imagine our world with out you. You are so full of life. You love to ask questions and learn new things. You love to explore and use your imagination. You have started telling us stories, and they are wonderfully creative! You love to sing and bob your head to the music. You are a great helper, you always ask to help me with the laundry and dishes. You love to play cars and to play in your kitchen. You are very witty and it sometimes gets you in trouble. You have a sensitive heart, you pick up on peoples emotions and are very compassionate. I love talking with you and hearing about your dreams and the little things that you think about. You are such a wonderful boy Jakob. I really enjoy my sweet little moments with you, while your brother is napping, you and I will cuddle and talk and the world just slows down for us. It's such a special time for me and I will cherish those moments in my heart forever. Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet boy! 

Love, Mommy/ I am so blessed to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment