Monday, January 7, 2013

Jack is 10 Months Old

Happy 10 Months little buddy! 

Here are your monthly pictures...these were a little challenging to get. I wanted to use the Christmas lights as decoration but it turns out you are really observant and one you saw them you wouldn't leave them alone...so I got a lot of shots of your backside reaching for the lights. I spent most of the time yelling your name or shooting a loud toy gun in the air to get your attention...not proud of that but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 




Sweet boy...you have amazing skin by the way!

You you are crawling really well...as you can see
You are also pulling up on everything and a recent development, you are walking while holding to push cars...you will not walk while someone is holding your hands...help is for babies!

You are eating like a champ, we have started transitioning you to table foods. You love bread and pancakes and big surprise, macaroni. You also love zucchini, pasta, fries and waffles. You still adore yogurt. Really you want what ever is on our plates. Jake wasn't guided by peer pressure with his culinary choices but you seem to be heavily swayed by what we are eating so I'm going to use that to my advantage. Hopefully we can switch to real milk and wean you easily...I'm praying it will go smoothly and quickly. You are only breastfeeding 4 times a day so I can't complain but, I'm ready to be done. 

Your vocabulary is starting to develop. You can say, "dada", "ma" for me, "da" for dog, "a dun" for all done, "te" for Ted our dog, "Te-dy" for the dog or your teddy bear, I have heard you call Jakob a few things "jay" "kob" "bru" for brother, "ba" for ball, "ga pa" for Grandpa, "nana" for nana and no, "numnum" for food, "yumm" and "pa" for papa. That's all I can think of for right now. I was all excited when you signed to me "All done" I didn't really teach either of you baby sign...why is for another time but, I showed you a few times while signing it and one day you repeated the sign to me when I asked if you were all done! I was shocked! Then literaly the next day you said "a dun" when I asked if you were all done. Now you refuse to sign and will only tell me. Thats one of the reasons I don't intentionally teach you sign...you can tell me already so there's no use. 


little mischievous...




You love to play with your brother and will follow him anywhere. 
You think it's hysterical when we tell you not to crawl somewhere, you giggle and crawl faster!
You have mastered crawling so quickly, you are very fast! I guess you have a brother to keep up with. 

You are napping twice a day for about two hours each time. You typically go down easily and wake up happy. You sleep between 11 and 12 hours at night. Usually you sleep soundly through the night...we have had a few rough nights recently. I think you are teething...You have four teeth but it seems about time for you to get more. 

You love to wrestle with your Daddy and Brother...you crawl on over and jump on them. I think it might be your favorite thing to do. You also love to jump and play with your cars. You love playing in the ball tent with your brother and when you first told me "a dun" it was because you heard your brother get in the tent to play. You quickly recognized the sound started waving your hands, told me "a dun", I got you cleaned up, put you down and you crawled over to play in the tent with him. 



Your little personality is showing more and more. You are feisty and independent. You love to laugh and play. You are also love to cuddle. You don't like being told no and have a little temper on you. I'm slightly nervous for your toddlerhood. 

Well sweet boy, you are well on your way to being one! It will be here before we know it! I remember these last new month flying by with Jake too! I promise to savor your last few months as a baby...you will be a toddler before we know it! 

Love, Mommy/seriously can't believe you are 10 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment