Wednesday, December 14, 2011

30 Weeks!

Hey Jack,
So...you have been cooking for 30 weeks now. I can't believe we only have about 10 more weeks to meet you! I still have a few crafts to make before you can come...ok? I've been feeling pretty well. Tired...this 3rd trimester with a toddler running around at Christmas season has been getting the best of me. I try to take a nap daily if I can. My hips feel like they might pop off and you are growing so much it's making it hard to breathe. I'm excited for you to drop a little...soon. If I remember right around 35 weeks if when Jake dropped a little so I could finally breathe. I'm assuming you will be a decent sized baby...your brother was 9lbs. 13oz. so we will see how big you turn out to be. 

You are still a crazy kicker...oh buddy...take it easy. 

I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I get to hear your heart beat again...I love that! 

I hope that you are doing well baby. Growing and developing. We are so excited to meet you! 

I have been thinking a lot about the things I want to make for you...Felt name letters, crib blanket, name blocks, felt animal blocks, baby blanket and hat set, octopus plushie and I'm sure there will be more! I love making you things. I love crafting in general but it is so deeply joyful to make things for you. Things that you will use and love. 

The anticipation of meeting you is overwhelming at times. I'm so excited. Also, nervous...life will change when you come. I won't have all day to sleep when you sleep. I couldn't breast feed Jake so I'm really hopeful that I can with you and now I have to remember all the baby things that I have put out of my mind. I will all be ok, tiring, but ok. Great even!

Keep cooking little one...but we are so edited to meet you!

Love, 
Mommy/ starting to be ready to not be pregnant anymore!

P.S. I have this little story for you...I was walking into the Pediatricians office with your Daddy and big brother. Your brother jumped out of the car on to the curb (while holding my hand of course). Then your Daddy and I were holding Jakes hand and he was jumping and we were having a fun time just walking. A lady, older lady, walked past, smiled, I smiled back, then she pointed to my belly and said "I sure hope the next ones a girl, right?!?!". We kept walking and I smiled awkwardly at her. I really wanted to turn around and give her a piece of my mind. How dare she...I mean really? What business is it of hers? Not only that but I am so glad that you are a boy. Even if we have other kids, I will take what ever the Lord gives up and that will be perfect. But the thought of buying blocks and trains and blue makes me so happy. The two of you brothers will be great friends, and get to share a room. I am so excited for that relationship. I just get grumpy that random people think they can say whatever they want to me and grab my belly whenever they want. Sorry for my high horse Jack. You will get to hear many more rants over your lifetime. I'm sorry...in advance!! See this family isn't big enough for more than one girl!! haha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment