Sunday, December 11, 2011

Target

Hey Jack, 
We went to target today...your Daddy, Brother and I (so you were there too!). We pulled into a parking spot after battling some holiday traffic craziness and your brother shouted "Yea! Target!!". We love Target, even if we just go to look we still have a great time. So, we were there today. Shopping around and I had a pretty awesome coupon to register there and get a $20 gift card! I have all ready registered at Babies R Us. I'm really not sure which place is best so we registered at both places...and being the second baby there is a lot less that we need...still need some things but less than with Jake. So, I created a registry for you and went scanning everything I thought you would like and everything we need. It's such a different experience registering for you...I loved it. I know how our life works and what will work for us so I registered for certain products that will work for us and help you grow. But it's still a mystery what diapers will work for you or what binkey you will like. I like that who you are is still a discovery process for us. It make this parenting thing always an adventure...I can never say...I've got this down...nothing ever changes. Things are always changing, you boys grow and develop. It's never dull and always helping me grow just as much as you (or, will help you grow, seeing as you aren't here yet). We are already getting ready for you...your crib is all ready and your clothes are washed, folded, sorted and in cute little bins. All we have left is some fun showers celebrating your impending arrival...only about 10 more weeks!! Time has flown I can't believe how soon you will be here!! I have 10 weeks to help myself feel prepared...see I said feel because in all honesty we are prepared now...I just like to feel prepared too!! 
So, we are preparing for you. You are so excited to meet you...my crazy kicker! Take your time cooking but feel free to make your arrival anytime after your Daddy's birthday in the new year! 

Love, Mommy/your brother is excited to play with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment