Monday, December 12, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

Tonight we had Daddy's family over for dinner. Mommy and Daddy made dinner...we love cooking together...and we hung out together. You were having kind of a rough night, not wanting to eat dinner and just being fussy about things. I was sitting on the floor playing with you and I mentioned that my back was killing me. Probably from cleaning that afternoon, making dinner and your baby brother. After I mentioned that my back was killing me you walked right over to me and started rubbing my back!! You said "feel better Mama" and rubbed your little hands up and down my back, just like I have done to your back before. Oh, my goodness you are so sweet! 

Thank you for helping me feel better! You are the best! 

Love, 
Mommy/ that totally made me cry

No comments:

Post a Comment