Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Conversation

Hey Jack,
Tonight is Christmas Eve...this will be our last Christmas without you. Next year you will be 10 months old! Crazy!
We are so excited for your arrival!
Tonight, your Daddy and I were laying in bed and you started your nightly dance party. Your Daddy leaned down and started talking to you. Your crazy kicking calmed down and turned to soft thumping. You thumped him in the nose and mouth as he talked to you.
This is what he told you...
"Hi Jackson, it's Daddy. I am so excited to meet you. I love you so much already. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love your brother, and I love your Mommy more than life, I'm sure I'm already in love with you too."
He said more things too, but I was teary at this point and so full of love that I was just absorbing the moment! This was such a special moment. I love when your Daddy gets to feel kick or when he talks, sings or plays music to you.
It's true Jack, we are in love with you already. We are so excited to get to know you!
Keep growing my boy. Soon you will be here with us...We can't wait!

Love, Mommy/you have the best Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment