Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Moment to Cherish

This evening we got some great news about a job for Daddy. We were playing cars when Daddy walked in and told us the great news...I jumped up and hugged him and you ran up behind me and hugged our legs together. Oh, my heart. You have no idea of the importance of that moment...we are no longer jobless...but you ran  and were joyous right along with us. Then your daddy picked you up and you gave him a big squeeze hug...you are learning to give hugs, you throw your arms around us and squeeze!! It's a wonderful feeling.  That moment makes my heart so very warm, you joining in on our excitement! 
Praise the Lord, we are always in His hands! 

Jack, you kicked when your Daddy walked in the room...like you could feel my anticipation, or you knew what was coming. 

Just a wonderful moment that I will tuck away in my heart forever!

Love, 
Mommy/ my heart is so full of special moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment