Monday, May 17, 2010

First Beach Trip

Your Daddy introducing you to the ocean

Silly boys

My cutes guys!

First dip in the ocean

You and Mama

Our little family of three


This was your first time on the beach. This is a very special place for your daddy and I. This is where we would come to get away while we were dating. It's also where we got engaged! We came here when we were newly married and while I had you in my tummy. This is a special beach. We will take you here every chance we get and hopefully you will love the ocean as much as we do. You fall asleep to the sound of the ocean every night, granted it's a fake ocean coming from a sheep but, it still sounds like the ocean!! Sunset Beach was your daddy's and my spot and now it is our family spot! 

Love, 
Mommy/Beach Bum

No comments:

Post a Comment