Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Very Eventful Day


Pastor Mark said "woah" when he took you...yes you are a big guy!!

We are so proud of you!!

Our family


We are all crazy!

Happy First Mothers Day to me!!

 May 9th was quite a day. It was my first Mothers Day, last year you were about the size of a lime in my tummy! We also had you dedicated in the church that your daddy grew up in. Pastor Mark had the honor. He did our pre-martial counseling and officiated our wedding and now he got to dedicate you! Pretty cool!! This whole dedication thing is more for us as parents than it is for you. We are saying that we choose to raise you in a home where God is the focus. We are asking the Lord for help in raising you how he would see fit and our friends and family are promising to support us in this! One day your daddy and I hope that you will come to the knowledge of your savior Jesus Christ and then you can be baptized as a declaration of your Faith. I pray for you daily not just that you will know Christ but that you will give your life to his purposes and not your own, that you will seek his will for your life and that you will love people as He loved people. 
The pictures of our family crack me up. This is my family and daddy's family and they all get along, well, better than get along, they all like each other! This is truly a unique situation and you are blessed to have such a great family!! 
This was a special day that I will cherish in my heart forever! 

Love, Mommy/praying for you

No comments:

Post a Comment