Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey Jake,
This is your first time eating solids in the form of rice cereal. Well, solid is a relative term, this is the furthest thing from real food but, for some reason (to avoid allergies) we choose that this should be a baby's first food. You didn't really like it. Your first bite you spit out, you tried to lap up the food from the spoon, you made icky faces, got distracted by the cool bib you were wearing and decided in the end that the bib tasted better than the mush we were trying to feed you. 

First Bite

Gross!!

Can I lick it up?

It's so nasty

I'm still happy though

This stuff tastes like nothing...

I'm just going to eat my bib!


Now you love to eat. You get excited when I walk into the kitchen. When you see your spoon you get super excited and pretty impatient if I decide to eat first. You really love bananas and sweet potatoes and enjoy apples, prunes (these we had to give you for there great poop inducing qualities!) and carrots but you are not so fond of carrots plain. I am making all of your baby food in my awesome baby food steamer/processor. I love it!! You love it. We all love eating!! It's really cute to watch you watch adults eat. You get jealous, you want what they are eating, soon enough, my boy, you will get to eat enchiladas and burgers. 

Love, 
Mommy/proud of her good eater

No comments:

Post a Comment