Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smarty Pants

You are such a smart boy!
Clever, Clever!!
To prove my point here are a few things you did today.
I offered you your first sippy cup. You love water, you love anything I'm drinking pretty much. You grabbed that cup with both handles and opened your little birdey mouth and drank some water!! You then spit out most of that water but the point is that you knew what to do with a sippy cup!!! I'm so proud!! I know you are rolling your eyes right now but know that you are my world and every new thing you do amazes me!!

The other thing you started doing today or recently at least is this fake cough. You make this face like you are choking and you cough but it's weak...really weak. You look at us like, "notice me, I'm coughing!"...and I think you like the sound of your own voice and probably the way it feels on your throat. Whatever it is, it's totally funny!!

In other News, you have officially rolled over, both ways. You also want to crawl really bad...oh boy, here we go...

Love,
Mommy/so proud of all you do

No comments:

Post a Comment