Monday, May 3, 2010

Goose Egg

You got your first goose egg last week. It was very small so I'm being a little dramatic but it was a little red bump on the side of your head that lasted for a day and a half. 
Here's how it happened:

It was bath time on Tuesday night. You were in a particularly good mood and we were all joking around. I was holding you and you were looking at your daddy. He (your father) grabbed your ticklish ribs and said, "roarrrrrr" You jumped and went to burry your head in my shoulder except, my face got in the way. You slammed your forehead into my sharp pointy tooth (that is really called an eye tooth but i like sharp and pointy better.) I was so surprised that you didn't split my lip and that you didn't break any skin. You just got a little bump. You did cry, I mean shoot, it hurt me, it must have hurt you! 

So the first bump on your head was caused by your parents! Sorry about that. 

Love,
Mommy/the one with the fat lip

No comments:

Post a Comment